Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Will somebody read to me? lol

I just haven't had time to read for a few days. You'd think I'd have more time here at the campground, but I really don't. This kid runs me crazy and people always want to do something. I try to hide. lol Just not that social sometimes and I'd rather read and catch up for the challenge. I think I need somebody to read to me;) Any takers?

4 comments:

Melsy626 said...

I'll read to you, if you'll read to me!!!! I am finding myself in a bit of a reading funk right now, so we can help each other out.......hahaha :)

Pammiedoodle said...

I would read to you but I have been so tired lately I would probably go to sleep and wouldn't get very far.

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Trace - I'll read to you when we're both up at 2 am and playing scrabble!

Tracey said...

Mel, I'm in a funk too.

Pam, we could both just take a nap. lol

Lori, that's awesome. Now you're talkin;)