Ok little ladies and gents...leave me a message and tell me why your owner should win a prize in the animal trivia game. I look forward to hearing from you sexy pineapples and wish I could give you all a great big squeeze.
It won't let me post my comment without signing up for something, so here it is!:
Pebbles thinks I should win because She costs over $200.00 bucks a month extra and I hunt English and I always have the best links and I'm part Grover and I can run a sentence on longer than anybody on PBS and I love Chicken Poop. "'Nuff said", said Pebbles/
To Ms. Tracey, My name is Magilla, My Mommy's name is Snoopy and me and my sister Sara--stop Sara, I'm typing now---think our Mommy should win 'cause she is the best Mommy in the whole wide world--stop Sara--she buys us treats (the good kind) all of the time and squeaky babies, even though Sara tears them up. We love our Mommy very much. So she should win. Magilla and Sara
My name is Casper and my mommie should win because a mean man put me out on the road for me to get run over when i was not even old enough to eat and was flea infested and my mommie saved me brought me in a made me a princess! You don't know her, she's new to your site but she's a nice person.
So who is photoquest? lol That's cool if I have an entry from somebody that's not even in my pbs game. I didn't even think about that. Should have said for the Happy Tails swap. rofl
Konnichiwa! Watsashi no namae wa Chibi-Chan desu. (Japanese: Hello! My name is Chibi-Chan)
I'm a Chinese dog with a Japanese name living in America with a Latvian and English family, trying desperately to keep my auntie from leaving me for South Korea! I think my owner should win because she has so far survived all of her alter ego Gruffy's English hunts. Plus she throws my goose for me to fetch morning, noon, and night, even when she doesn't feel like it.
Since my auntie is also part Fluffypuppy, all the reasons that Pebbles gave carry over to Grover!
I really want my auntie to get some Chicken Poop so I can lick it off her face, even though she hates when I do that.
My name is Coco, but you can call me one of the many names I get: Cocobeans, Coconut, and Hot Coco. My mommy should win, because she has given me all of these special names. I think when she gets really bored that is how I get more! Also, she buys me all the new treats when they come out and spoils me rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Mommy Rocks:) ~Coco
Hi, my name is Shy. I think my mommy should win because she takes very good care of me and my sister Nia and my new baby brother Gus. She gives all treats and let's us sleep on her bed. She never gets mad at me,well there was that one time when I tried eating that silly cat of hers Seymoure. Hehe. Anyway, my mommy should win because I love her very much!
I am Familiar, and I am the queen in residence. My head of staff (Luluette) should win because she is a most devoted servant, and is very intuitive when it comes to meeting my myriad needs. She should also win because I said so. I'm the queen, dammit!
My name is Beauty. My sister Tippy and I, think our mommy should win because she loves us very much and spoils us rotten. We get to sleep on her bed and have our own blanket. She gives us lots of treats and squeaky toys. ~Beauty and Tippy~
(previous message deleted due to indecent content - this message has been edited by Cindi for appropriateness)
Ciao, Il Fluffino here. I think we should win because I am the smartest guinea pig you ever saw and (text deleted) and my owner is desperate for some Chicken Poop. (Just don't tell her I'll eat it if it gets near me!)
oh, no, sorry - you're not getting it out of me! I'm going to rue the day I taught that piggy how to keyboard! Let's just say, it was worse than the eating Chicken Poop comment . . .
Hi, I'm Tracey, otherwise known as sexypineapple on PBS. I've been married for 11 years and a sahm of one 9 year old boy. I have too many animals and might be slightly looney because of it all;)
14 comments:
Mary W. to Tracey M. 6/16/2008 @ 9:23 PM ET
It won't let me post my comment without signing up for something, so here it is!:
Pebbles thinks I should win because She costs over $200.00 bucks a month extra and I hunt English and I always have the best links and I'm part Grover and I can run a sentence on longer than anybody on PBS and I love Chicken Poop. "'Nuff said", said Pebbles/
To Ms. Tracey,
My name is Magilla, My Mommy's name is Snoopy and me and my sister Sara--stop Sara, I'm typing now---think our Mommy should win 'cause she is the best Mommy in the whole wide world--stop Sara--she buys us treats (the good kind) all of the time and squeaky babies, even though Sara tears them up.
We love our Mommy very much. So she should win.
Magilla and Sara
My name is Casper and my mommie should win because a mean man put me out on the road for me to get run over when i was not even old enough to eat and was flea infested and my mommie saved me brought me in a made me a princess!
You don't know her, she's new to your site but she's a nice person.
So who is photoquest? lol That's cool if I have an entry from somebody that's not even in my pbs game. I didn't even think about that. Should have said for the Happy Tails swap. rofl
Fill me in!
Konnichiwa! Watsashi no namae wa Chibi-Chan desu. (Japanese: Hello! My name is Chibi-Chan)
I'm a Chinese dog with a Japanese name living in America with a Latvian and English family, trying desperately to keep my auntie from leaving me for South Korea! I think my owner should win because she has so far survived all of her alter ego Gruffy's English hunts. Plus she throws my goose for me to fetch morning, noon, and night, even when she doesn't feel like it.
Since my auntie is also part Fluffypuppy, all the reasons that Pebbles gave carry over to Grover!
I really want my auntie to get some Chicken Poop so I can lick it off her face, even though she hates when I do that.
Paldies, Chibi. (Latvian: Thanks, Chibi)
My name is Coco, but you can call me one of the many names I get: Cocobeans, Coconut, and Hot Coco. My mommy should win, because she has given me all of these special names. I think when she gets really bored that is how I get more! Also, she buys me all the new treats when they come out and spoils me rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Mommy Rocks:)
~Coco
Hi, my name is Shy. I think my mommy should win because she takes very good care of me and my sister Nia and my new baby brother Gus. She gives all treats and let's us sleep on her bed. She never gets mad at me,well there was that one time when I tried eating that silly cat of hers Seymoure. Hehe. Anyway, my mommy should win because I love her very much!
I am Familiar, and I am the queen in residence. My head of staff (Luluette) should win because she is a most devoted servant, and is very intuitive when it comes to meeting my myriad needs. She should also win because I said so. I'm the queen, dammit!
You may all bow and leave my chambers now.
My name is Beauty. My sister Tippy and I, think our mommy should win because she loves us very much and spoils us rotten. We get to sleep on her bed and have our own blanket. She gives us lots of treats and squeaky toys.
~Beauty and Tippy~
(previous message deleted due to indecent content - this message has been edited by Cindi for appropriateness)
Ciao, Il Fluffino here. I think we should win because I am the smartest guinea pig you ever saw and (text deleted) and my owner is desperate for some Chicken Poop. (Just don't tell her I'll eat it if it gets near me!)
Darn guinea pigs! too smart for their own good! You just never know what they'll say, if left on their own!
I want to know what Fluffy was thinking that he had to delete. rofl Do tell!! Come one guinea pig, let it all out;)
oh, no, sorry - you're not getting it out of me! I'm going to rue the day I taught that piggy how to keyboard! Let's just say, it was worse than the eating Chicken Poop comment . . .
--Cindi
Post a Comment