Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Book Signing With Debbie Macomber

What a treat!! She is as nice as can be and just such a "real" person. I've been to other book signings, but she was just a gem. She wrote to the sexiest pineapple in line in my book. lol I explained the pbs thing and she giggled. Plus I had my pineapple pendant on that Nora made for me with twisted silver. Got a free tote bag and some Debbie Macomber recipe cards. I tried to get more for friends, but they ran out. They did take my addy and said they'd send more, so I hope so. Anyway, good time and worth the drive:)

2 comments:

Melsy626 said...

That is so awesome Sexy P!!!! :)

Love the pic!!!!! It's always so cool to hear how down to earth our favorite authors can be!!!! :)

Lori's Reading Corner said...

How fun Trace!

Great picture!