Saturday, June 7, 2008

So far..........

I'm really liking this Cinderella Pact book. I love that the characters aren't teeny tiny. It also shows that people do get special treatment for how they look/don't look. I can't wait to see how the books ends up, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Tear jerkers people!!! I need some ideas for tear jerkers!!! Either that or really funny.

3 comments:

staceid said...

I absolutely loved The Cinderella Pact!! I'm still kinda mad at myself for offering it up in a swap before I was able to let my sister read it.

As for tear jerkers... Catching Genius by Kristy Kiernan really got me and I'm wanting to say The Alphabet Sisters was another one that hit my pretty hard. And of course anything by Nicholas Sparks is bound to draw a tear or two.

Have you read anything by Christopher Moore yet? He's one of my favorite LOL authors.

Melsy626 said...

The Cinderella Pact was one of my top 10 reads for last year, I absolutely loved it!!!!

Anything by Jodi Picoult is my recomendation for a tear jerker!!! :)

Tracey said...

Thanks, Stacie and Mel:)