It is so hot and humid here today. I think I'll need a shower just from going outside. Still trying to finish my current read. It's REALLY good, but I can't stay focused. I hope to get alot of reading done this month and catch up. I should be up to at least 40 books for my challenge.
Shouting out to Coop!!! lol
BTW, tell me some books that either made you cry, laugh, or both. I love funny and I love tear jerkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I recently read "Belong to Me: A Novel" by Marisa De Los Santos and it was a great book that made me cry and I am no crybaby...LOL.
LOL Thanks Pammie!
Coop's first blog shout-out! He's so excited! :)
Tracey, have you read "Love is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss One Song at a Time" by Rob Sheffield? I cried myself stupid.
All The Numbers by Judy Larson---it's WONDERFUL!! But get the tissues out...
Post a Comment