I just finished Trust me by Brenda Novak last night and LOVED it!!! I can't wait to start the second one. I just love romantic suspense anyway and this one was a winner!!!
Hi, I'm Tracey, otherwise known as sexypineapple on PBS. I've been married for 11 years and a sahm of one 9 year old boy. I have too many animals and might be slightly looney because of it all;)
3 comments:
Sounds good, I like romantic suspense also. I don't think I have read any of her books, but I think I might have to! ;-)
If it wasn't for a swap, I'd send it to you. I loved it and have the second sitting here for tonight.
I'll have to run to the library tomorrow and see if they have some of her books.
Have you read any of Karen Robards books? I really like her books. I just started reading "Guilty" today. I'll let you know if it's good.
She writes really good romantic suspense books!
Post a Comment