Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday everybody!! Even though it's beautiful outside, I'm laying in bed reading and I love it. We decided not to go to the campground this weekend and just hang out around here and get a few things done. Cody is at a bday part and Cory isn't here atm, so I have peace and quiet:) Gotta love those moments. lol Hope everybody is having a great day!! Maybe I'll go out and enjoy the sunshine alittle later, but I love laying here with the kitty and reading my book;)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds like a good day! I took a nap on my porch swing earlier, before it got so hot. It was SO relaxing! I swear, I could live in my porch swing! :-) I just wish it was a little bigger so I didn't have to scrunch up when I lay down! LOL

I went to the fair for a little while. It got so hot though, I didn't stay for long. Just long enough to have an elephant ear! :-)

I hope you can enjoy the rest of the day!

Melsy626 said...

Those are the best kinds of days!!!!!!!!! :)