Friday, July 18, 2008

GRRRR

Somebody smack me!!! I just want to fall asleep and not wake up for a few months. So much going on and nothing ever goes smoothly. Gotta get out of this *f*ing house and soon. It's like Flowers In The Attic. Trying to stay positive, despite the road blocks and all I want to do is cry. Long messed up story and I don't know where to vent, but at least if I yell and scream here, nobody will hear it. Had a counselor tell me once that I'm like a clown and cover all of the hurt with makeup and acting cheerful. One of my friends told me the same, that I'm good at faking it. Always try to uplift/be there for everybody and "act" ok, but I just don't feel that way right now. I feel like SHIT!!!!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Trace, I'm so sorry things are so rough for you right now!
I know all about being a "clown" I had the act down pat when I was a kid! Just pretending every thing was all right, and praying it would be.
I hope things are better for you soon!!! Yell and scream all you want here! Some times it helps!
(((((HUGS)))))

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Tracey - you know where I am - day and especially night!!

Melsy626 said...

Oh Tracey, sending you tons of hugs!!!!! I'm always here to vent to hun!!!! (((((hugs)))))

mizcat said...

RAINBOW BRITE LOVES YOU!!!! (((HUGS))) I'm always here for ya! :o)