Hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday. I'm at the campground and it's crazy busy here, but fun. I'm thrilled that I got Lily's paw print on paper with a cute saying and the pet parade was so cute. Made the dogs nervous though:0 Can't wait for the fireworks tonight, but the poor pup is shaking like crazy.
I also just finished reading Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1) by Nicole Young and really am loving this series. It's a feel good kind of mystery and I love the location. I can't wait for the next to come out. I appreciate that even though it's categorized as a christian mystery, it's not in the least preachy. I can't stand when they get too mushy and even though I go to church sometimes, I don't relate when the character is too goody goody and trying to save the world. This character is just normal and even questions organized religion at one point. That being said, not much in the book in the way of religion at all, so I think anybody would really enjoy it.
Now, I've started my new book and so far it's really good. I need to pick up the pace and get on goal for my reading challenge. If I get ideas from my pimp, then I'm sure to have winners to keep me busy;) Mel had one that got my interest too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment