Welcome to my hideout from reality!
I just read Midnight Rambler and LOVED it, can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one!!! :)
You people should listen to me more often ;)
I listen to you all the time. I love the books you recommend and/or send me!Mel, I'll just say thriller swap;)
I always listen to you BookPimp, but I just have too many damn books to read!!!! ;)Oooooh Sexy P, now I hope I get robbed!!!! ;)
Never heard of him, but with raving recommendations like this, sounds like I need to pick a book up !!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just read Midnight Rambler and LOVED it, can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one!!! :)
You people should listen to me more often ;)
I listen to you all the time. I love the books you recommend and/or send me!
Mel, I'll just say thriller swap;)
I always listen to you BookPimp, but I just have too many damn books to read!!!! ;)
Oooooh Sexy P, now I hope I get robbed!!!! ;)
Never heard of him, but with raving recommendations like this, sounds like I need to pick a book up !!
Post a Comment