Finished two books...I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder, a young adult book and very fast read. It was good and different. Also finsihed...The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen and LOVED it!! I loved the few twists thrown in and the way it enveloped the reader into all of the characters lives.
Off to the other house to do some work there and take Cody for a half day at the new school, to meet the kids. They have ISTEP tomorrow, so the teacher didn't want a new kid to come that day and distract them and himself. Hopefully if they meet today, then they will all be ok tomorrow.
I will be so happy when we're totally out of here and down there. Think I might sleep for a week straight!! I'll lend some of that sleep to Lori;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That Lisa Schroeder book sounds so good!!!! Just added it to my WL!!! :)
Post a Comment