WOW, this was even better than the first. In a sick and twisted way I love the relationship of the characters. Then there is a part of me that wants to smack Archie and call him an idiot. This is one of the best new books I've read in a long time. I love this twisted stuff!!!! lol The psychological aspect and manipulation is just outstanding!!! I'm hooked!!!
Not sure what I'll read next. I've been reading more lately, believe it or not and finally hit the halfway mark of my goal. I hate that I'm behind. I think the moving, family, health stress has me reading more to fill my mind with other things. So thanks to Lori for providing me with this TWISTED stuff. ROFL This is what I do when I'm up all night, so she hooks me up;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you loved it!!! Of course I'd share the book with my fellow insomniac! We need to do something to help each other :)
Post a Comment