Monday, August 25, 2008

WOW!!!

Heartsick is sick and I loved every minute of it. I have to get my hands on that next book!! The girl has him in control and he doesn't even know it. What a whack job!!!! Can't wait to read the next one. Anybody have it???? I'm not above bribery. lol

5 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I just might have an ARC some where :)

Melsy626 said...

The Book Pimp rocks!!!! :)

You'll like the 2nd even more Tracey, the twistedness gets even more twisted!!! ;)

Minding Spot said...

That book is on my wishlist! hint hint, nudge nudge :D

You all have said such high things about these books, I am really looking forward to reading them :)

Jennifer said...

I just got that book and I can't wait to read it! I think I'll sneak it in between my swap books!!

Tracey said...

Lori, that would make my day:)

Wendy, I've got you covered;)