Sunday, August 10, 2008

WOOT!!!

We've come to an agreement on the house and once we get final info back on the financing this week and inspections go well, we'll be outta here..WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This is it. I mentioned that it's a fixer upper in the post below, but the location and price made the decision for us. Heck, at this point, I'll live in a paper bag;) Link It's ready to be lived in once the girl moves and is in good shape. It just needs updates.

3 comments:

Melsy626 said...

Tracey it looks awesome!!!!!!!! That porch and yard are to die for!!!! :)

Yay hun, I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! :)

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Congrats Tracey!!! I'm glad it all worked out for you. You deserve it!

Minding Spot said...

Tracey, it looks wonderful ! I'm happy for you !! I agree with Mel, that front yard is very nice :)