First of all, I finished The Hollow and while it was better than the first, it's just not the greatest series, imo.
Now I'm reading Heartsick, since sooooooooo many people are talking about it. I think my pimp mentioned it first.
In other news, inspections on the house came back a mess (told ya it was a fixer upper), but the seller has agreed to fix the two things that need attention right now and the rest we will take care of over time. Thankfully Cory is handy and can do most himself. If it weren't for the location, I'd still probably say no, but we want out of here and also know that the seller is no financial position to do anything else, without pulling the house off the market and then we wouldn't get it at all. So we are going forward and while it might end up costing more in the long run than I wanted, I'm glad to be going. I'd rather that than miss out on that area. We are hoping to close by Sept. 11. My mom has been helping me pack, so we should be ready. Bad timing to have health probs kick in, but I think we've got the meds leveled off and I'm already feeling better:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment